My Twitch account and Warframe account are linked properly, and I've claimed my rewards from the Prime Gaming page but they aren't appearing in game; how do I get my items?
If you are having ANY difficulties receiving your loot, always start by unlinking your account, and then relinking your account. This generally resolves the majority of issues with users missing their Prime Gaming Loot.
Follow each step in these troubleshooting instructions:
1. Unlink your Twitch account and Warframe accounts via https://www.warframe.com/twitch/unlink_action
2. Disconnect Warframe from your Prime Gaming account via https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections Scroll down to "Other Connections" and select "Disconnect"
3. Reconnect your Twitch account and Warframe account following the instructions on https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/warframe
4. Verify your account has been successfully connected via https://www.warframe.com/user
Do I need an Amazon Prime membership in order to qualify for the free rewards?
Yes, an Amazon Prime membership is necessary in order to qualify for the Prime Gaming Loot. If you're already an Amazon Prime member, click "Sign In" to link your Twitch account to your Amazon account.
Can I redeem the offer through multiple different accounts?
No, each offer can only be applied to one Warframe account (regardless of platform). Each Amazon Prime/Twitch account can only redeem each offer once.
While it is possible to hit the CLAIM button on the website, if any other Twitch account associated with your Prime Gaming account has already claimed the reward; you will not be eligible to receive the Loot on the second Twitch account.
Please note that only the first Warframe account linked to a Twitch account will receive the Prime Gaming Loot. If you have linked & claimed the items on the wrong Warframe account, we are not able to transfer/move these items or reverse the process.
I accidentally linked the wrong Warframe account to my Twitch account, can I fix it?
Yes absolutely! If you've accidentally linked the wrong Warframe account to your Twitch account and you have NOT claimed the Warframe Loot visit https://www.warframe.com/user while logged into the Warframe account you wish to unlink, and select "Click here to unlink".
Then, disconnect Warframe from Twitch via https://www.warframe.com/twitch/unlink_action. Scroll down to "Other Connections" and select "Disconnect"
These steps will ensure that you will properly unlink the Warframe account from the Twitch account.
Please note that only the first Warframe account linked to a Twitch account will receive the Prime Gaming Loot. If you have linked & claimed the items on the wrong Warframe account, we are not unable to transfer/move these items or reverse the process.
How do I link my Warframe account to my Twitch account?
1. Connect your Twitch and Warframe account following the instructions on https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/warframe
2. Verify your account has been successfully connected via https://www.warframe.com/user
I don't know if I have more than one Twitch account currently attached to my Amazon Prime account, how do I check?
To view all Twitch accounts attached to your Amazon Prime account you can login to your Amazon Account. Click on My Account then under the Other accounts section, select Twitch account settings.
I have not received my items, when should I contact support?
Have you done the following?
- Logged out of the game, closed the game completely and re-launched / logged in
- Followed the trouble shooting instructions listed above
- Verified that you have no other Twitch accounts linked to your Amazon Prime account
If you've attempted the above and you have not yet received your items; please contact support so the support team can assist you!
Be sure to provide as much details regarding the issue including the exact names of the loot you are missing, your twitch username and screenshots if applicable!