HOW CAN I CLAIM THE PRIME GAMING LOOT?
To redeem your free Drops, you’ll need to make sure your Prime Gaming and Warframe accounts are linked.
Not an Amazon Prime member yet? Sign up here. Once your membership is activated:
- Link your Warframe and Prime Gaming account here and get the Stezia Sumbha Syandana added to your Arsenal instantly!
- Claim your Rewards on the Prime Gaming site.
- Jump in-game to redeem your Rewards.
- Check back each month to see what exclusive item is ready to claim next!
CAN I LINK DIFFERENT PRIME ACCOUNTS TO MY WARFRAME ACCOUNT AND CLAIM EACH OFFER MULTIPLE TIMES?
No. Each offer can only be applied to one account. Each account can only receive one offer.
I ACCIDENTALLY LINKED THE WRONG WARFRAME ACCOUNT TO MY AMAZON ACCOUNT. WHAT DO I DO?
If you linked the wrong Warframe account to your Amazon account, you'll need to first unlink the account here, log out, then log back in with the correct account and complete the linking process. Note that each content drop can only be redeemed once per Prime and Warframe account.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY CONTENT IF I NO LONGER HAVE A PRIME MEMBERSHIP OR MY FREE TRIAL EXPIRES?
Once you claim your content, all content that is delivered to your game is yours to keep! After claiming your Reward on the Prime Gaming site, log in to Warframe to finish redeeming. Items will be available to redeem no later than 30 days after the program has ended.
CAN I CHANGE WHICH WARFRAME ACCOUNT MY CONTENT GOES TO?
No. Once you enable content on your Warframe account, the content will always be delivered to that account. It cannot be changed.
DO I RECEIVE PAST CONTENT IF I JOIN PRIME AND CLAIM THE WARFRAME CONTENT AFTER LAUNCH?
You can only claim content that is currently available.
WILL MY CONTENT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL GAME REGIONS THAT I PLAY IN?
Once your content is claimed and added to your account, you will be able to access it wherever you play! Prime Gaming Rewards are only available in select countries.
WHAT IF I HAVE AN ISSUE THAT ISN’T ADDRESSED ABOVE?
If you are having ANY difficulties receiving your loot, always start by unlinking your account, and then relinking your account. This generally resolves the majority of issues with users missing their Prime Gaming Loot.
Follow each step in these troubleshooting instructions:
- Unlink your Prime Gaming account and Warframe accounts via https://www.warframe.com/amazon/unlink_action
- Reconnect your Prime Gaming account and Warframe account following the instructions on https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/warframe
- Verify your account has been successfully connected via https://www.warframe.com/user
Please note that only the first Warframe account linked to a Prime Gaming account will receive the Prime Gaming Loot. If you have linked & claimed the items on the wrong Warframe account, we are not able to transfer/move these items or reverse the process.
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ITEMS, WHEN SHOULD I CONTACT SUPPORT?
Have you done the following?
- Logged out of the game, closed the game completely and re-launched / logged in
- Followed the trouble shooting instructions listed above
- Verified that you have no other Prime Gaming accounts linked to your Amazon Prime account
- If you've attempted the above and you have not yet received your items; please contact support so the support team can assist you!
Be sure to provide as much details regarding the issue including the exact names of the loot you are missing, your Prime Gaming username and screenshots if applicable!