According to the results of crash dump analysis from players who had the same issue, this particular game crash was caused by overlay dlls that were installed and run with Raptr/PlaysTV (Gaming Evolved). Because Raptr and its affiliate apps have been shut down in 2017, and they will no longer have any update released in the future to fix this issue. The only option left to fix this particular crash issue is to uninstall the software completely and maybe delete all its residual files and related registry entries on your computer if necessary:
UNINSTALL RAPTR AND/OR PLAYSTV (GAMING EVOLVED) FROM YOUR COMPUTER
(Feel free to skip this part if you were redirected here from https://www.warframe.com/en/raptr)
- Exit Gaming Evolved or Raptr by right-clicking its icon in the Windows system tray at the bottom right corner next to the clock
- Launch the Task Manager by right-clicking the taskbar and select the Task manager option.
- In the task manager, terminate Raptr related services such as Plays.tv by clicking “End task”
- Pressing Windows key and type appwiz.cpl to launch Windows Programs and Features
- Uninstall Raptr and PlaysTV and follow the uninstallation processes (You might need to uninstall one app and reboot your computer first before you can uninstall the other one)
- Reboot your computer and try to launch the game again.
DELETE RAPTR/PLAYSTV RESIDUAL FILES AND REGISTRY ENTRIES
Try this if Warframe still crashed after clicking play and you were directed to this page again after both Raptr and PlaysTV were uninstalled (You can’t find them in programs and features listed apps).