With the launch of Warframe on Nintendo Switch, you can now migrate your account from PC to Nintendo Switch!
Your PC account remains completely intact and playable! Accounts can only be transferred from PC to the Nintendo Switch system.
To transfer your Account, follow these steps:
- Download Warframe on your Nintendo Switch system, and make a Nintendo Switch Warframe account.
- Authorize Linking your Account by accepting the prompt that appears when Warframe runs for the first time on your Nintendo Switch*
Log in here using your PC Account.
- Go to the Account Management page.
- Click "Migrate PC Account to Nintendo Switch" at the bottom of the page
Be sure to read all text on the page that appears in order to understand all details surrounding your account migration.
- Enter your PC Warframe Account password twice and hit the "confirm" button
- You will be redirected to a Nintendo sign-in page, click the "Sign In" button
- Enter the account credentials of the Nintendo Account you wish to copy your PC Warframe Account to finish migrating accounts.
Follow these steps and your Arsenal will be ready to take on the enemies of the Origin System wherever you go. If you have more questions about the Nintendo Switch version of Warframe, check out our FAQ.
*Authorization is not required to play Warframe on Nintendo Switch. If you decide to decline and then want to reauthorize later on, go to your Profile in the Main Menu and select the Web Authorization setting.
Migration can only happen ONCE per account, make sure all information is correct as support cannot reverse the process.