Please carefully read the following points before uploading your Emblem:
- Clan Emblem must be a 128x128 pixels .PNG file
- The fee for uploading Clan Emblem is 150 Platinum*
- Only a Warlord is able to submit Clan emblems, only a Warlord in the Alliance creator Clan can submit Alliance emblems.
Restrictions in imagery:
- Copyrighted material is not permitted
- Official country flags or crests can be used for emblems
- Political movements, symbols, parties, etc. are not permitted
- Religious symbolism is not permitted
- Graphic imagery (nudity, hate speech or symbols, etc.) are not permitted and uploading them could lead to an account ban or clan deletion
- Emblems depicting drug use or other illegal activity are not permitted
- Warframe Imagery is permitted except if the imagery is used in a reward, exclusive, by a Partner Glyph, Founders Badges, or Event items (eg Global kill leaderboard skulls)
- Real faces are not considered suitable material and cannot be used with or without permission from the person in question.
All submissions are manually reviewed. If the emblem is approved, you will see your Clan Emblem implemented in the nearest hotfix or update. Once a PC emblem is approved it will be available in-game within 1-2 hotfixes. Console emblems require a main content update which happen approximately once every 3-6 weeks.
*NOTE: If you upload an emblem and run into any problems (either a rejected emblem or technical issues), contact support for assistance and they will help you to get a functional emblem into the game, free of charge for you.