Submitting a Ticket
Begin by following the General Troubleshooting Steps below. If the issue persists, create a ticket by CLICKING HERE.
Include the following information in your ticket:
- Model of Phone: (Android or iOS)
- Android/iOS version: (ie. Android 8 or iOS 10)
- App version: (ie. 184.108.40.206)
- Connection Type: (wifi/data)
General Troubleshooting Steps
Follow the steps below to help resolve any issues from crashing, constant loading, error codes, etc. while using the Warframe application.
- Press the Square beside the home button to open all your recent apps.
- Find Warframe and tap Clear All or swipe left on the app (this will close the app)
- Go to Settings -> Apps -> Warframe
- Tap Force stop
- Then tap Storage, then Clear Data (this will clear the cache for the app)
- Reboot your phone
- Double-click the Home button to open the app switcher
- Find the Warframe App then, swipe up on the app (this will close the app)
- Go to Settings -> General -> Storage & iCloud Usage -> Manage Storage
- Tap Warframe
- Tap Edit on the top right, then delete any data that is here (this will clear the cache for the app)
- Reboot your phone
If at this point you are still experiencing issues, try to:
- Ensure your phone and the Warframe app are up-to-date
- Delete the app from your device completely, then re-install Warframe from Google Play or App Store
- Disable any UI management software or anything that changes the way Android or iOS works by default
- Try a different internet connection such as a different wifi connection or enabling/disabling mobile data
Please note: The application cannot run at the same time as your PC/Xbox One/PS4/Switch when you are in-game. There will be a prompt if you are logged into it, to terminate the connection. If you open the app while in a mission, you may have issues with losing items, starting missions, etc.
Console Specific Login Issues
Google login - Error: dissallowed_useragent
You will get this error if you attempt you login with your Gmail account. As an alternative, you can still login with your Nintendo account, Nintendo Network ID, Facebook, or Twitter.
Authentication May Be Required: Should this message appear while attempting to login to the app. Follow the steps below for authentication.
- Open Warframe on your Nintendo Switch
- Select the + button on the right Joycon to open the settings
- Select PROFILE
- Select WEB AUTHENTICATION