We're aware of the Hexenon resource not showing under the Extractor and Foundry. This will not stop you from collecting or crafting items requiring this resource. This will be fixed in a future update. Thanks for your patience.
Last updated: May 24, 2019 4:45 PM EST
Submitting a Ticket
First, follow the General Troubleshooting Steps below. If the issue persists once you have completed these steps, create a ticket by CLICKING HERE.
Include the following information in your ticket:
- Model of Phone: (Android or iOS)
- Android/iOS version: (ie. Android 8 (Oreo) or iOS 10)
- App version: (ie. 188.8.131.52)
- Connection Type: (Wi-Fi/data)
General Troubleshooting Steps
Follow the steps below to help resolve any issues such as crashing, constant loading, items/content not showing, or error codes while using the Warframe app.
- Press the Recent apps button (square) beside the Home button(circle)
- Find Warframe and swipe left on the app or tap Clear All (this will close the app)
- Go to Settings -> Apps -> Warframe
- Tap Force stop
- Then tap Storage, then Clear Data (this will clear the cache)
- Reboot your phone
- Double-click the Home button to open the app switcher
- Find the Warframe App then, swipe up on the app (this will close the app)
- Go to Settings -> General -> Storage & iCloud Usage -> Manage Storage
- Tap Warframe
- Tap Edit on the top right, then delete any data that is here (this will clear the cache)
- Reboot your phone
If at this point you are still experiencing issues, check these additional points:
- Ensure your phone and the Warframe app are up-to-date.
- Delete the app from your device completely, then re-install Warframe from Google Play or App Store.
- Disable any UI management software or anything that changes the way Android or iOS works by default.
- Try a different internet connection such as a different Wi-Fi connection or enabling/disabling mobile data.
Note: The app cannot run at the same time as your PC/Xbox One/PS4/Nintendo Switch when you are in-game. There will be a prompt if you are logged in (or on console this will show every time), to terminate the connection. If you open the app while in a mission, you may have issues with losing items, starting missions, etc.
reCAPTCHA - Please upgrade to a supported browser
If you receive this error while attempting to login, you require android version 4.4(KitKat) or higher. Check your device for the latest updates, otherwise you will be unable to login to the app.
Google login - Error: dissallowed_useragent
You will receive this error if you attempt you login with your Gmail account. As an alternative, you can still login with your Nintendo account, Nintendo Network ID, Facebook, or Twitter.
Authentication May Be Required
If this message appears while attempting to login to the app, follow the steps below to authenticate your account.
- Open Warframe on your Nintendo Switch
- Select the + button on the right Joycon to open the settings
- Select PROFILE
- Select WEB AUTHENTICATION