Login Failed: Please check your credentials
If you are experiencing issues logging in to the app, this is due to region-specific network traffic issues.
To help resolve this issue, please contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) or Mobile Carrier and ask them about IPv6 availability and how to enable this on your network. If your ISP or Mobile Carrier does not currently support IPv6, as a last resort, you may attempt to download a VPN from the Play Store or App Store to help resolve this issue.
Last updated: 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, January 2, 2019 (UTC)
General Troubleshooting Steps
Follow the steps below to help resolve any issues from crashing, constant loading, error codes, etc. while using the Warframe application.
- Press the Square beside the home button to open all your recent apps.
- Find Warframe and tap Clear All or swipe left on the app (this will close the app)
- Go to Settings -> Apps -> Warframe
- Tap Force stop
- Then tap Storage, then Clear Data (this will clear the cache for the app)
- Reboot your phone
- Double-click the Home button to open the app switcher
- Find the Warframe App then, swipe up on the app (this will close the app)
- Go to Settings -> General -> Storage & iCloud Usage -> Manage Storage
- Tap Warframe
- Tap Edit on the top right, then delete any data that is here (this will clear the cache for the app)
- Reboot your phone
If at this point you are still experiencing issues, try to:
- Delete the app from your device completely, then re-install Warframe from Google Play or App Store
- Disable any UI management software or anything that changes the way Android or iOS works by default
- Try a different internet connection such as a different wifi connection or enabling/disabling mobile data
- Ensure your mobile device is up to date with the latest version of Android OS or iOS that it can receive
Please note: The application cannot run at the same time as your PC/Xbox One/PS4 when you are in-game. There will be a prompt if you are logged into it, to terminate the connection. If you open the app while in a mission, you may have issues with losing items, starting missions, etc.
Console Specific Login Issues
Let this app access your info?: If you are having trouble passing the "Let this app access your info?" screen when you try to login with your Xbox Live account try selecting: Settings -> Accessibility -> Display size(depending on your phone this may be called something different) -> Font Size -> then select Smallest. Then attempt to login again.
Google login - Error: dissallowed_useragent
You will get this error if you attempt you login with your Gmail account. As an alternative, you can still login with your Nintendo account, Nintendo Network ID, Facebook, or Twitter.
Authentication May Be Required: Should this message appear while attempting to login to the app. Follow the steps below for authentication.
- Open Warframe on your Nintendo Switch
- Select the + button on the right Joycon to open the settings
- Select PROFILE
- Select WEB AUTHENTICATION