There is a loading delay with Playstation login after you input your credentials. This might seem like it has failed but if you give it some time, it will succeed. The issue seems to be on Sony's end but we will investigate further for any potential solutions.
Last updated: November 5, 2021, 3:01 PM EST
Submitting a Ticket
First, follow the General Troubleshooting Steps below. If the issue persists once you have completed these steps, create a ticket by CLICKING HERE.
Include the following information in your ticket:
- Model and Firmware of Phone: (ex: Model: iPhone 8, Firmware: iOS 9)
- App version: (ex: 22.214.171.124)
- Connection Type: (Wi-Fi/data)
General Troubleshooting Steps
Follow the steps below to help resolve any issues such as crashing, constant loading, items/content not showing, or error codes while using the Warframe app.
- Press the Recent apps button beside the Home button
- Find Warframe Companion and swipe up on the app or tap Clear All
- Go to Settings -> Apps & Notifications -> See all apps -> Warframe
- Tap Force stop
- Then tap Storage & cache -> Clear storage
- Reboot your phone
- Swipe up from the bottom to open the app switcher
- Find the Warframe Companion and swipe up on the app
- Go to: Settings -> General -> iPhone/iPad storage -> Scroll down to Warframe Companion
- Tap Warframe
- Tap Delete App and confirm Delete App
- Reboot your phone and reinstall the app from the App Store
If at this point you are still experiencing issues, check these additional points:
- Ensure your phone and the Warframe app are up-to-date.
- Delete the app from your device completely, then re-install Warframe from Google Play or App Store.
- Disable any UI management software or anything that changes the way Android or iOS works by default.
- Try a different internet connection such as a different Wi-Fi connection or enabling/disabling mobile data.
Note: The app cannot run at the same time as your PC/Xbox One/PS4/Nintendo Switch when you are in-game. There will be a prompt if you are logged in (or on console this will show every time), to terminate the connection. If you open the app while in a mission, you may have issues with losing items, starting missions, etc.
This error indicates that it failed to retrieve all the necessary to run the app properly. Try these steps below:
- Change the network you're connected to, either a different wifi network or your mobile network(NOTE: Open the drawer, go to Settings and enable USE CELL DATA)
- Change your DNS settings:
- For iPhone, click here. For Android, you'll need to download a DNS changing app or you can set this through your router settings
- Set your Primary DNS to 126.96.36.199 and your Secondary DNS to 188.8.131.52
reCAPTCHA - Please upgrade to a supported browser
If you receive this error while attempting to login, you require android version 4.4(KitKat) or higher. Check your device for the latest updates, otherwise, you will be unable to login to the app.
Google login - Error: dissallowed_useragent OR Facebook login - Nintendo Switch login failed: 1
You will receive this error if you attempt you log in with your Gmail account or Facebook account. As an alternative, you can still log in with your Nintendo Account, Nintendo Network ID, or Twitter.
Authentication May Be Required
If this message appears while attempting to login to the app, follow the steps below to authenticate your account.
- Open Warframe on your Nintendo Switch
- Select the + button on the right Joycon to open the settings
- Select PROFILE
- Select WEB AUTHENTICATION