IRC Connection Error: 4: This issue is now fixed, please get the latest update.
iOS crash on startup: Close and reopen the app or uninstall the app to fix this issue.
PS4 Login on Android 11: There is currently an issue with Android 11 and PS4 logins that is being investigated. Unfortunately, no further information is able to be provided.
Last updated: Oct 15, 2020, 11:27 AM EST
Submitting a Ticket
First, follow the General Troubleshooting Steps below. If the issue persists once you have completed these steps, create a ticket by CLICKING HERE.
Include the following information in your ticket:
- Model and Firmware of Phone: (ex: Model: iPhone 8, Firmware: iOS 9)
- App version: (ex: 184.108.40.206)
- Connection Type: (Wi-Fi/data)
General Troubleshooting Steps
Follow the steps below to help resolve any issues such as crashing, constant loading, items/content not showing, or error codes while using the Warframe app.
- Press the Recent apps button beside the Home button
- Find Warframe and swipe left on the app or tap Clear All (this will close the app)
- Go to Settings -> Apps -> Warframe
- Tap Force stop
- Then tap Storage, then Clear Data (delete all app data)
- Reboot your phone
- Double-click the Home button to open the app switcher
- Find the Warframe App then, swipe up on the app (this will close the app)
- Go to Settings -> Apple ID -> iCloud -> Manage Storage
- Tap Warframe
- Tap Edit on the top right, then delete any data that is here (delete all app data)
- Reboot your phone
If at this point you are still experiencing issues, check these additional points:
- Ensure your phone and the Warframe app are up-to-date.
- Delete the app from your device completely, then re-install Warframe from Google Play or App Store.
- Disable any UI management software or anything that changes the way Android or iOS works by default.
- Try a different internet connection such as a different Wi-Fi connection or enabling/disabling mobile data.
Note: The app cannot run at the same time as your PC/Xbox One/PS4/Nintendo Switch when you are in-game. There will be a prompt if you are logged in (or on console this will show every time), to terminate the connection. If you open the app while in a mission, you may have issues with losing items, starting missions, etc.
This error indicates that it failed to retrieve all the necessary to run the app properly. Try these steps below:
- Change the network you're connected to, either a different wifi network or your mobile network(NOTE: Open the drawer, go to Settings and enable USE CELL DATA)
- Change your DNS settings:
- For iPhone, click here. For Android, you'll need to download a DNS changing app or you can set this through your router settings
- Set your Primary DNS to 220.127.116.11 and your Secondary DNS to 18.104.22.168
reCAPTCHA - Please upgrade to a supported browser
If you receive this error while attempting to login, you require android version 4.4(KitKat) or higher. Check your device for the latest updates, otherwise, you will be unable to login to the app.
Google login - Error: dissallowed_useragent OR Facebook login - Nintendo Switch login failed: 1
You will receive this error if you attempt you log in with your Gmail account or Facebook account. As an alternative, you can still log in with your Nintendo Account, Nintendo Network ID, or Twitter.
Authentication May Be Required
If this message appears while attempting to login to the app, follow the steps below to authenticate your account.
- Open Warframe on your Nintendo Switch
- Select the + button on the right Joycon to open the settings
- Select PROFILE
- Select WEB AUTHENTICATION