I'm missing my Steam Items (Phased Skins, Rubedo Plated Rhino Skin) !
First thing you can do is perform a manual check that ensures that your items are being displayed in your account, by going to www.warframe.com/user and clicking on the "Verify in-game Steam economy items" link, located right below your user information.
You can find further information in this forum post: Here
If this doesn't fix it, it's possible your account is not yet linked with Steam.
To ensure that your account is linked with Steam, you need to make sure you have downloaded Warframe directly from Steam (If you downloaded Warframe from our website, and added it to the Steam library this will not work the game must be downloaded directly through Steam.) and that you are launching Warframe also directly from Steam.
Steps to ensure you are launching Warframe from Steam:
- Launch Steam
- Open your Game Library
- Double click on Warframe
- Log in with the account you wish to have linked to Steam
I've done everything above and I still don't have my items !
Submit a support ticket!
What information should I include in my ticket ?
When submitting a ticket for your missing items, there are a few key pieces of information that will help us answer and fix the problem efficiently:
- Confirm that you have downloaded Warframe directly from Steam and are launching the game through Steam.
- List the specific item that is missing.
- Your STEAM ID
Please follow the steps below to find your Steam ID:
* Open your Steam client, click on your username on the top right corner and click on 'View Profile'
* Next, right click on your profile picture and choose the `Copy Page URL` option
* Please paste the URL in this ticket; with it, we will be able to see your Steam ID.
We are specifically looking for **the numbers in the link showing in your Steam address bar in the top left**.
It will look like this **http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561234568698567/**
With this information we should be able to assist you in getting your items placed on the correct account!