I'm missing my Steam Items (ex. Phased Skins, Rubedo Plated Rhino Skin, TennoGen skins) !
You can find information on how to verify your purchase from Steam Economy here:
If you cannot find your Steam Economy Items, your Warframe account may not be linked to your Steam account.
To ensure that your Warframe account is linked with Steam, please download and launch Warframe directly from Steam. Downloading Warframe from our website and adding it to the Steam library will not work. The game must be downloaded through Steam.
I get an error message that says, "Account Bound Failed". What does that mean?
The system will only link your Steam account to a Warframe account if it is required for the account to receive specific items. If you are getting this error, and are not missing any items, you do NOT need to link your account.
Additionally, you will not be able to unbind/bind an account for 7-days after you make changes to your account. This cool-down system is not only a Steam-specific feature (and we cannot bypass it), but it's also put in place to maintain the security and privacy of your accounts.
Steps to ensure you are launching Warframe from Steam:
- Launch Steam
- Open your Game Library
- Double click on Warframe
- Log in with the account you wish to have linked to Steam
I've done everything above and I still don't have my items!
Submit a support ticket.
What information should I include in my ticket?
When submitting a ticket, please ensure that you have taken the following steps:
- Confirm that you have downloaded Warframe directly from Steam and are launching the game through Steam.
- List the specific item that is missing.
- Provide your Steam ID.
Please follow the steps below to find your Steam ID:
* Open your Steam client, click on your username on the top right corner and click on 'View Profile'
* Next, right-click on your profile picture and choose the `Copy Page URL` option
* Please paste the URL in this ticket; with it, we will be able to see your Steam ID.
We are specifically looking for **the numbers in the link showing in your Steam address bar in the top left**.
It will look like this **http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561234568698567/**
With this information, we should be able to assist you in getting your items placed on the correct account!