How do I Install Warframe on the Xbox One?
- Users can download Warframe from the Xbox Store.
How do I create a Warframe Account on Xbox One?
- Your Xbox One Warframe account is created the first time you launch the game on Xbox One.
Can I use my PC account on Xbox One?
- Your PC account and Xbox One Warframe accounts are seperate
Can I transfer my progress from PC?
- Unfortunately, the window for migrations has closed and PC accounts can no longer be migrated to consoles. This option might become available again in the future but as of now, we can't make any predictions if or when this will happen.
Please keep an eye on the official Warframe website and forums to see if and when that feature becomes available again.
Do I need a Xbox Live Gold account to play Warframe?
- Yes. All online games require an active Xbox Live membership.
How do I purchase Platinum using the Xbox store?
- While on your Player ship, users can select "Market" > "Get Platinum", which will redirect them to the Xbox Store.
Are there exclusive items for the Xbox One?
- The Prestige Packs are exclusive to Xbox One players.
Can I change my name on Xbox One like I can on PC?
- No, you cannot change your Warframe name on the Xbox One. It must be the same as your Xbox GamerTag.
Can you use a keyboard and mouse?
- At this time Warframe doesn't support mouse and keyboard play on the Xbox One.
Is there Split screen support for Warframe on Xbox One?
- At this time Warframe doesn't support split-screen play.
Does Warframe support the Kinect?
- At this time Warframe does not support Kinect.
Will there be an Xbox 360 version of Warframe?
- There is no Xbox 360 version of Warframe planned.
This document will be updated if new information on this subject arises.