You may have been redirected to this page if something caused your Steam purchase to fail. You have not been charged. We recommend you read over this page for tips on how to correct any problems you are experiencing in the payment process.
There may have been a connection error between the Warframe and Steam servers.
Please try waiting for 10-15 minutes and attempting your purchase again.
I get an error when I try and pay with Steam Wallet
It may not be detecting that you are logged on properly, try following the steps below to hopefully get you past the error/loop you are in.
- Log into Steam
- Run Warframe and log in
- Use ESC to go to your Market
- Click on GET PLATINUM
I get a black screen that mentions an SSL error just before getting forwarded to this page
My Steam payment is not showing up
First, please confirm the payment actually shows as complete in your Steam purchase history. We have NO record until the purchase has been completed.
To confirm the purchase was completed successfully:
- Go to https://store.steampowered.com/account/
- Click on 'View purchase history'
- Look for your payment
* If you do not see your purchase there, it was NOT successful. Please contact Steam's Support via https://support.steampowered.com/newticket.php for further details.
If the payment does show up as successful, we will need a couple things from you attached to your Support ticket in order to find your missing payment.
Open a new Support ticket with the following information included:
- Your Steam ID. Please follow the steps below to find your Steam ID:
- Open your Steam client, click in your username on the top right corner and click on 'View Profile'
- Next, right click your profile picture and choose the `Copy Page URL` option
- Please paste the URL in this ticket; with it, we will be able to see your Steam ID.
- A screenshot of your purchase history in your Steam Wallet profile - go to https://store.steampowered.com/account/ then click on "View purchase history" or go directly to https://store.steampowered.com/account/history/
I have made multiple successful purchases of Platinum recently and suddenly I get an error and sent to this page.
There is a strong possibility that if you have made multiple payments in a short amount of time that you have unintentionally triggered the Steam Wallet fraud detection mechanism and they have blocked your account.
Unfortunately we have no control over Steam's fraud detection mechanism and do not have the ability to unblock your account. Please contact Steam directly and submit a ticket via https://support.steampowered.com/newticket.php and they will be able to help you as soon as possible.
I can only use the Steam Wallet, help!
If you are using the Steam client and are accessing the https://warframe.com/buyplatinum webpage through the Steam Web browser, you will be restricted to the usage of the Steam Wallet. If you are experiencing this problem, simply loading the same https://warframe.com/buyplatinum webpage from a regular web browser should display all payment methods available to you.
*This document will be updated if new information on this subject arises.*