If you've had the displeasure of being banned from the Warframe Forums please direct your inquires in a ticket that will be assigned to one of our Community Staff to assist in.
Automatic forum bans can occur if you've been banned from the game.
Manual forum bans only occur if you have accrued a number of warning points, please review the Forum rules as follows:
Here is a bit of common sense that will help make the Warframe community an entertaining and interesting place to be. We’re all here to discuss Warframe, but due to the large volume of posts we receive every day, our mods have the right (at their discretion) to remove, edit, move, and lock posts/threads and issue warnings for violations of these Guidelines. The expectations outlined below work in tandem with the EULA and TOS. The Guidelines can extend to in-game activity and any other official Warframe platform.
1) RESPECT - Let’s respect each-other and have fun. Respecting people means not insulting anyone’s race, religion, sexual orientation, skill-level, platform preference, or any other possible way to make someone feel uncomfortable in the Warframe community.
1a) BULLYING - Our forums are a place of understanding, and players with disabilities, handicaps, language barriers, etc should not be treated any differently. There is zero tolerance for bullying in our forums. Picking on, or pointing out, others’ flaws is anything but constructive.
1b) DEVELOPER BASHING – Let’s face it, we aren’t perfect, we know this – we’re humans making a game. We work hard and read the forums with earnest care, so any insults will be cleaned up on the spot and not tolerated. Constructive feedback is encouraged and key to us improving the game.
What is an insult? “This Warframe is trash, whoever came up with it should be fired.”
What is constructive feedback? Constructive feedback, whether positive or negative, is about detailing what the situation is, and use details/personal experiences to explain your reasoning as well as include ways to improve it, in your own words.
2) QUALITY STANDARDS – Use our forums to talk to us and talk to each other in a constructive and respectful way that encourages interaction and thoughtful discussion. Stay on-topic, be constructive and use descriptive Topic titles. Don’t rage/rant post, name and shame, have misleading topic titles, post spam, advertisements, unreleased Design Council information, pornography or any other inappropriate, offensive or irrelevant content to the Forums in text, image, or video form. We will delete/edit it, and there will be consequences as per our warnings.
3) LEAKED/DATA-MINED CONTENT- Please do not promote or share leaks or data-mined information in the forums. If you are concerned about leaks please PM the DE staff. We want to assure all Tenno are able to share in the excitement of new content when it is released to public. Addressing speculation and rumors takes attention away from the crucial content, changes, and fixes that are prioritized to further improve the game.
4) PROFANITY – Keep it clean people! Any amount of swearing and/or vulgarity, even if censored, will not be tolerated.
5) PRIVACY – Do not publicly post any form of real life information of yourself or another user on the forums. Real life information includes, name, phone number, address, email address, private/email message content, personal pictures, IP address and anything else that may identify you or a user to the community in some way.
6) COMPLAINTS – We will not tolerate inappropriate, aggressive, or hostile complaints posted on the Forums. If you have a complaint about a player, report the issue. If you have a complaint about how your behavior on the forums has been moderated, send the Moderator a private message. They will do what they can to sort out any issues.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines can result in a warning point being issued and account restrictions, if necessary. Acquiring warning points will result in the following forum restrictions:
3 warnings points = 3 day suspension + 30 day moderation queue.
4 warnings points = 7 day suspension + 1 year moderation queue.
5 warnings points= permanent suspension (forum ban).
*Warning points are automatically removed after a year from when it was first issued. Keep in mind that warnings are used as reminders to participate respectfully on the Forums. If unable to do so, you will receive additional warnings and potentially face the restrictions listed above.
*Warning points are only visible to the warning point holder, Community Moderators, and DE Staff/Admins. Warning point information is private and never shared with other Forum members.
This article will be updated should any new information on this topic arise.