Clan and Dojo Overview
Inviting To Clan
|Ghost||MAX 10||Build and research costs are all base value.|
|Shadow||MAX 30||Build and research costs are roughly three times the base value.|
|Storm||MAX 100||Build and research costs are roughly 10 times the base value.|
|Mountain||MAX 300||Build and research costs are roughly 30 times the base value.|
|Moon||MAX 1000||Build and research costs are roughly 100 times the base value.|
Reducing Clan Tier
- You must have a Barracks built for the tier lower than your current tier. i.e. To go from Moon tier to Mountain tier, you must have a Mountain Barracks in your Dojo. Changing from Shadow tier to Ghost tier does not require any barracks.
- You must NOT have the barracks for your current tier in your Dojo. I.E. if changing from a Storm tier to Shadow tier clan, you must first destroy your Storm Barracks.
- All pending room and decoration builds must be completed or cancelled.
- The clan membership count must be lower than the maximum capacity of the lower tier you are trying to change to. For example: if you are reducing your tier from Mountain to Storm, you must have 100 or fewer members in your clan currently.
Clan Rank and Clan Affinity
- Trading Post: 10,000 XP
- Treasury: 10,000 XP
- Obstacle Course: 15,000 XP
- Obstacle Course Architect: 15,000 XP
- Duelling Room: 15,000 XP
- Oracle: 10,000 XP
- Energy Lab: 10,000 XP
- Chem Lab: 10,000 XP
- Bio Lab: 10,000 XP
- Orokin Lab: 10,000 XP
- Tenno Lab: 10,000 XP
- Temple of Honor: 15,000 XP
- Ventkids Bash Lab: 10,000 XP
- Upon completion of Clan Researches.
- Ghost: 1
- Shadow: 5
- Storm: 15
- Mountain: 30
- Moon: 50
- Rank One: 1,000
- Rank Two: 2,000
- Rank Three: 3,000
- Rank Four: 4,000
- Rank Five: 5,000
- Rank Six: 6,000
- Rank Seven: 7,000
- Rank Eight: 8,000
- Rank Nine: 9,000
- Rank Ten : 10,000
Leaving or Destroying a Clan
- Access your Clan menu by clicking on your Dojo in the Star Chart.
- Right-click on your name in the clan player list and then click "Leave Clan"
- Confirm you wish to truly leave your clan by clicking OK.
Clan Alliances and Dark Sectors
The Clan Dojo
The Clan Vault
Room Prerequisites, Destruction, and Cancellation
How the Parent/Child Relationship works when building or destroying rooms
When you use an open building node to build a new room, this new room becomes the "Child" of the original room (and that original room becomes the "Parent" room). In order to destroy the original (Parent) room now, the new (Child) room must be destroyed first. It is a good idea to keep the Parent/Child relationship in mind when building your Dojo as destroying a specific room in the chain could require the destruction of a large number of "Child" rooms first. If you attempt to destroy a room that has a child, you will receive an error that informs you the room still has a child room that must be destroyed first. Often players will have built an elevator to a second floor and will notice that this entire floor is the child of that elevator (rightly so) and in order to destroy this elevator, they will need to destroy the entire floor.
The Star Chart Dojo Contest
Now that you have the basics about your Dojo, let the Decorator in you shine! This is a contest allowing you to decorate your Dojo as you want and have a chance to have your work exposed on the Star Chart!